Wednesday, January 21, 2009

touched by compassion




I'm overwhelmed by the compassion of one person. I had shown my shortcomings and this person was so gracious and benevolent towards me that my heart was swolen with gratitude and sweetness. How good life would be if people knew how to forgive with grace and love! I've always had this person in high regard, but now I am convinced that is regal.


The incident, instead of the expected guilt, invaded me with inspiration and hope, willingness to be better, an injection of innocence and reverence only comparable to meeting Christ. Do all of us have the potential of showing divine qualities, or is it just sporadic and exceptional? I'm going to experiment with it. There should be an answer to that question. Somewhere ... inside myself...


No comments: