Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dead water

A few days ago, I was feeling horrible, I had unusual headaches, unquenchable thirst, muscle aches, insomnia and tiredness. Without even bothering to find out what the problem was, my doctor prescribed me anti-nausea medication. Later I discovered that one of my bottles of water I bought at the store had a terrible smell. Since I stopped drinking that water all seemed to be back to normal. I figured that was the cause of my bodily upset.
I've been reading Masaru Emoto's writings on the secrets of water and this confirms his thesis. Water carries information we just begin to understand. Water may be the carrier of human insanity and it may be spreading that insanity in Nature. We are giving to water what we are. He argues that our Love and Gratitude can make water live. Hate and violence contaminates the water and makes it crazy like humans right now. The water has a memory. It carries your feelings and thoughts, so be careful of what you choose to think and feel. Everything will be out there... in the water.





No comments: