Sunday, December 14, 2008

Take me tomorrow

Sí Pablo Neruda los escribió tristes, ya sé. Es hermosa la tristeza también...

Take me tomorrow

Take me tomorrow where the light is bright
Where the air is clear and the water limpid.
Take me to play with the children
To swim in the ocean, to walk in the woods,
Free of danger and fear.

Take me to the place where I can be me
Without withholding, or preparing for a challenge,
Take me where the mangrove grows
where life goes wild, and the wind blows strong,
where the wave is high and the fish can thrive.

Take me tomorrow to the place of peace,
Where we all can play in a safely way,
Where the tree is not bothered,
Where the lion roars,
the zebra runs and the sheep can sleep.

Take me tomorrow to the place of unworries,
Where I can open my eyes and see,
With no need for perfection or invention,
Where I can see my soul,
Where there is no difference between you and me,
Because we are One with You.
Copyright

No comments: