Thursday, December 11, 2008

driven by fear

I just realized (booooommmm!) that this people (me too?) is driven by fear.
Fear of other people, fear of the future, fear of the germs, fear of nature, fear of the air, water and the like elements, fear of the news, especially the economy, fear of the employer, fear of walking alone, fear of letting children play outside, oooohhhh my, where in the world this people got all that fear?

I also just realized how naive I am (boooooooommmmmmm!). Fear comes when you are used to concentrate toooooooo much on the negative. The more you do negative (it's like a drug addiction), the more negativity you need and attract. So, let's meditate please! Even if you don't believe in anything, you'd agree that you have a mind, am I right? Well, get rid of it for a while and discover yourself. Scary proposition, yes, I know, been there, done that. But that also will pass.

Let's train ourselves to turn around every negative mental chat and replace it by a positive one. Try for an hour, first. Then, try it for half a day, then a day, then see how long you can do it in a week. Train yourself! PMA (positive mental attitude) is a state of mind you create and also attracts the like. I've done it and it changed my life. So can you!

No comments: