Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mirrors y espejos



Gallery of mirrors


The whim of time and space
Fictitious and impostor, 
Like leaves in autumn swirled in the wind, 
Crosses our roads, 
separates us, 
reunites us again.


I came looking for you yesterday 
and you were not there. 
Today you come and do not find me. 
But the meeting is always timely, 
When it should be, neither before nor after, 
Without understanding the reason, 
The heart knows why. 
I recognize myself in your look that seeks its mirror in mine, 
Without asking, you also know why I arrived. 
I find in you the source that quenched my thirst, 
And my mirror reveals what you came for. 
You receive the ray of light that I have brought for you, 
You give me the balm I expected.


Although the senses deceive us 
And it seems that we are gone, 
that we are no longer, 
By the ray of light that I gave you, 
You will take me with you 
For the balm you gave me, 
I will take you with me. 
Because you and I are today, 
And yesterday and tomorrow, nothing.


Galería de espejos


El capricho del tiempo y el espacio, 
ficticios e impostores, 
como hojas en otoño arremolinadas en el viento, 
nos cruza los caminos, 
nos separa, 
nos vuelve a reunir.


Vine a buscarte ayer y no estabas 
hoy vienes tú y no me encuentras. 
Pero el encuentro es siempre oportuno, 
cuando debe ser, ni antes ni después, 
sin entender la razón, el corazón sabe por qué. 
Me reconozco en tu mirada 
que busca su espejo en la mía, 
sin preguntar, también tú sabes por qué he llegado. 
Encuentro en tí la fuente que sacía mi sed, 
y mi espejo te revela lo que viniste a buscar. 
Recibes el rayo de luz que he traído para tí, 
me entregas el bálsamo que yo esperaba. 

Aunque los sentidos nos engañen 
y parezca que nos hemos ido, que ya no estamos, 
por el rayo de luz que te entregué, 
me llevarás contigo, 
por el bálsamo que me diste, 
te llevaré conmigo. 
Porque tú y yo somos hoy, 
y el ayer y el mañana, nada.

No comments: